- Learn how to cut queues (not, I'm not talking about JMS). Being French helps ;-)
- Eat when you can.
- Rest when you can.
- Do 50 push-ups a day for two months BEFORE the conference.
- If you see a power plug, fight for it ruthlessly.
- Whenever the WiFi network seems to be up, seize that opportunity too.
- Bring aspirin. Lots of it.
- And intravenous caffeine injections too.
- Yes, you will need a warm sweater. The air con is FREEZING.
- Last but not least, never, ever try Kung Pao beef at Harry's Hunan. "Volcanic" doesn't even begin to describe it.
May 9, 2007
JavaOne survival tips